Saturday Musings: I am here!

Today I decided to take a break from computer and iPhone, it’s now 4:48 pm and since I woke up I hadn’t get close to them until now.  I used my free time today to read and work on my Art Journal. Free time on Saturdays! I’m joking, what I mean is few minutes between cooking, grocery shopping, cleaning and organizing the house. But instead jumping to the virtual world, I went to my studio and focus on myself.

I read few pages of this lovely book,

IMG_5141and I didn’t know I was so thrist for the words inside it.

IMG_5143This paragraph is perfect for me, for my journey to focus on myself. I could go ahead and read more, I tried, but I couldn’t. I need to let these words sink inside my mind, and keep them alive. So I cut some words and made one page in my journal.

IMG_5142I hope you are having a lovely Saturday as well.

This entry was posted in Creativity and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Saturday Musings: I am here!

1. bmagpub says:

This made me smile. Thank you :-).

2. sweet story and thanks for the book suggestion, definitely will look into it! Have a lovely weekend, Johanna

• Elizabeth says:

Hi Johanna, thanks for visiting, this book is really great, I haven’t reached the middle yet, but I’m very impressed with its simplicity and answer to my questions.

3. lulu says:

Living in the moment requires great effort, and when you realize you are there it is such a reward.

4. kismet says:

Have a wonderful weekend 🌷❤🌷

5. vannillarock says:

Wow! Those words made me stop and reflect- thanks for sharing :)

6. bluebee says:

It’s a useful philosophy, but so difficult to practice. :)

7. Delicia says:

Oh what a beautiful connection. That is one of my all-time favourite authors and books. I love his words and his gentle reminders to be present here and now. Here is to our now moments. Elizabeth, enjoy savouring his words slowly and mindfully. x

8. Ellespeth says:

I like your art journal. Makes me want to get back to mine…glad you enjoyed last Saturday.
    Ellespeth

I'd love to hear from you!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s