Last Floral Friday of summer, the flowers are showing the sadness on their petals.
Thursday again, the week goes by so fast! It’s time for Becca’s Nurturing Thursday.
Last night I was thinking about my post for today, I would like to write a post to make our day a little better. So I decided to look through my photos and I found this one; a road with the sunrise at the end. I took this photo few weeks ago, I was looking to see if no cars were around so I could cross the road and the sun back there had called my attention, so I took the photo.
Now looking at it I have the feeling the sun was waiting for me at the end of the road. Should I have taken the road or not?
Most of the time we have this question in our minds: “Should I go (take, buy, say…) or not?”. We think to much about it and another question pops up: “What is going to happen if I go (take, buy, say…)?”. And at the end we do nothing!
If you’re on this road, go ahead, be curious, have fun and be present! Let the tomorrow be tomorrow.
“The hardest thing about the road not taken is that you never know
where it might have led.”
Have a happy and nurturing Thursday, be kind to yourself!
- Honey, where are my gloves?
– Should be in the same place you left them yesterday.
– They aren’t there! I’ve already checked, I need to go to the prayer. I can’t go without gloves.
– Outside is hot, go without gloves, I don’t have time to look for them now, I am busy: cooking, cleaning, taking care of your 11 kids, leave me alone.
– Woman! I need them now, give me some gloves, I can’t wait. Give me yours.
– Mine? I need them to bring the wood inside for the stove.
– You don’t need gloves for that!
100 words for Rochelle’s Friday Fictioneers challenge
Autumn colours create
Fresh love and forgiveness
To destroy passion